You cannot do something just for the money. You have to do things you believe in and eventually you will make money.
1. Chloe eau de parfum
(I wish there was an online interactive scent smelling site, maybe a scratch-and-smell site, so everyone can smell what this scent is like. It’s amazing, I’m officially addicted.)
2. L’occitane shea butter hand cream
3. These pair of Steven Madden Sandal wedges I keep thinking about from DSW
4. Glitter pants from A.Wang Fall 2011 collection and glitter pumps.
5. Chloe sandals in light pink/blush
6. HANDBAGS (large clutch/side purse, BIG black Prada, Proenza Schouler PS1, Mulberry Alexa, A.Wang Emile tote-Fall 2011 version, and among others)
PRABAL GURUNG RS12
Oh Zara…I find you amusing, ridiculous, and tempting. All the little details that trickled down into your shop and spread about. A little Prada here, some Jason Wu or Prabal Gurung there, and a bit of Lanvin all over…how I enjoy ratting you out, in a good way:)
I hate the idea that you shouldn’t wear something just because you’re a certain age.
It’s not that I dislike beautiful dresses, it’s that I dislike cliches of beauty.